In order to sustain top talent, UCP of Georgia is proud to announce a new signing bonus plan. Direct Support Professionals (DSP) hired by UCP of Georgia are now eligible to receive a signing bonus of $800.
- A signing bonus of $800 will be offered to newly hired DSPs in either day programs or residential homes.
- The bonus will be paid in two installments of $400. Payments are made following the 90th and 180th days of employment. Payments are made on regularly scheduled pay dates.
Conditions for receiving bonus:
- DSP successfully passes a 90-day probationary period. If probationary period is extended, the first payment will be paid on next pay period after probation ends.
- DSP has no disciplinary action beyond a verbal coaching on file during the first 6 months of employment.
- All training must be completed by required date(s).
- Rehires qualify if they have not worked with UCP within the past 12 months.
More things to note: The signing bonus is taxable. All regular payroll taxes will be withheld. If employee voluntarily leaves UCP within 12 months of hire date, s/he is responsible for reimbursing the entire signing bonus.
Since 1965, UCP of Georgia has been a leader in supporting people with all types of disabilities. Learn more about our mission and work in Georgia. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to see how DSPs are a key part of living our mission.
Our starting rate for DSP positions is $11/hour. Visit our Career Center now to view and apply for open Direct Support Professional positions!