UCP of Georgia’s Afterschool program, located in Lawrenceville, offers after school care during the school year and all day summer care for children with intellectual and developmental disabilities up to the age of 21 years.
The program provides a nurturing, supportive and integrated family-centered program which facilitates each child’s development through child directed, adult guided play. the program focuses on:
- development of cognitive skills
- development of motor skills
- development of language and communication skills
- development of social and emotional skills
- fostering a positive self-image
- fostering independence
For more information on UCP of Georgia’s afterschool/out of school program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.